Wednesday, June 5, 2013

About Me

Shout out to all my Freshmen coming to Carson Newman this fall. I am looking forward to meeting all of you and I hope that I can help you make the most of your life here at CN. Anywho, I wanted to tell you a bit about myself and later share some stories about my life at CN.

My name is Lora McCulloch. I have been at CN for 4 years. I am a super senior and this fall will be my last semester. I am double majoring in Psychology and Human Services. Don't ask me what I am doing after college because even I don't know. The future is unclear and sometimes scary, but also exciting and full of possibilities. I grew up in Chapel Hill, TN, near Nashville and Murfreesboro. For the first 15 years of my life I lived on a farm and I loooovved it. I love playing soccer, Ultimate Frisbee  and riding horses. Since I have lived in East Tn I have also developed a passion for the mountains and the outdoors. I love rock climbing, backpacking, hiking, you name it! I have loved my time here at Carson Newman. God has blessed my experience with great friends, awesome professors, and many, many fun memories!!

God, family, friends, and my dog Bear are the things closest to my heart. AANNDD if I could describe myself in 3 words they would be: Silly, adventurous, and loving. 

Can't wait to meet you and learn about your lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment